IR3535® is known as ethylbutylacetylaminopropionate and effective against mosquitoes, flies, ticks and lice. Although a chemical, the active ingredient is inspired from a natural amino acid. IR3535® does not have an age restriction and can be used for protecting even small children.
- IR3535® is known as ethyl butylacetylaminopropionate [EBAAP] (CAS no. 52304-36-6).
- Effective against mosquitoes, flies, ticks, and lice at bay, lessening the exposure to insect-borne diseases like Zika, Malaria or Dengue fever.
- Suitable for long-haul destinations and European territories.
- The clear, odorless liquid can be used in lotions, sprays, and aerosols, and can be applied repeatedly.
- Suitable for children from 1 year old.
- Active substance is not toxic to aquatic organisms, such as fish or algae, and does not accumulate in the environment.
- 18 months shelf life.
Anti-Insect IR3535® 20%
- For children from 1 years and adults.
- Up to 8 hours protection against mosquitoes and up to 8 hours protection against ticks.